Saturday, March 17, 2012

Email and Feed Subscriptions

So I went ahead and added a page for subscriptions. Just click the Subscribe tab at the top to be taken to the subscriptions page. All you need to do to receive email updates is add your email address to the white box. Don't worry, it will only email you when we post a new update. It won't bother you with tons of needless email spam. :)




If you use a Feed Reader right in your browser (I personally use the Google one), you will see an updated post every time you open the reader page. If your currently not using a reader, and you consume blog posts regularly, I highly recommend it!

For iPhone users, it seems that Feeddler gets pretty good reviews - but I can't say for sure because I've never tested it. And for Android users, I am an avid fan [again] of Google's Reader app.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment